Dear Interested Parents,
Thank you for your interest in Wishing Well, an education inspired by the Waldorf philosophy. Our programs are held at a non-operating public school where we rent three classrooms. In the 2017-18 school year we will have a preschool, kindergarten and a 1-6 home school enrichment grade program. We are accepting applications for all classes, but we expect to have a wait list this year.
The enrollment process is as follows:
1. Explore the website, get aquainted with the program.
2. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions and set up a time to visit.
3. Fill out and submit an application by following one of the processes below:
To Apply Online:
Click on the TADS Admissions and enrollment tab below, and sign in or create a new TADS account to fill out a Wishing Well Application. A non-refundable $60 application fee is required to complete the submission process.
4. We will contact you and set up a time to do a home visit and interview.
5. If it is decided that Wishing Well would be a good fit for your child, next you will sign an enrollment contract and pay a non-refundable $200 registration fee. All registration and tuition fees can be viewed and paid online through your TADS account.
Thank you! We look forward to getting to know you!